CEI is proud to introduce the Ultrak SG-10 Segment and Multi-Purpose Timer.
For the first timer, coaches and trainers can program a large display LED segment timer from a free Smartphone app (available for both iPhone and Android). Users can program and store multiple practice sessions and then download directly to the timer. It can also be operated by the provided radio frequency remote, with range up to 65 feet.
The Ultrak SG-10 has four LED digits, viewable from up to 300 feet away. The left two digits, which are 7 ½ inches tall, display each segment. The right two digits, which are 12 ½ inches tall, display the length of time remaining in the current segment. For each practice session, users can program up to 99 segments in intervals between 1 second and 99, 59 seconds. Each segment can be programmed in minutes and seconds.
There is a buzzer that blares when each segment is completed, with adjustable volume up to 140 dB. The brightness of the LED display can also be adjusted for differing indoor and outdoor conditions. The Ultrak SG-10 can be operated in mist and light rain.
There are four additional modes, which include countdown timer, count-up timer, scoreboard and clock.
The Ultrak SG-10 is powered by a six-hour rechargeable battery or AC adaptor. With dimensions of 25 x 16 x 2 inches, the unit is freestanding on the ground or table with the provided feet or can be hung from a fence with the provided chain. It is protected by a three-year warranty.
• Four digit LED segment timer viewable up to 300 feet away
• Left two digits are 7 1/2 inches tall; right two digits are 12 1/2 inches tall
• Left digits display number of segments
• Right digits display length of time for each segment
• Program up to 99 segments between 1 second and 99 minutes, 59 seconds
• Each segment can be programmed in minutes and seconds
• Final minute counts down in seconds
• Operated by radio frequency remote control up to 65 feet away
• Can also be programmed from free Smartphone app via Bluetooth
• Store multiple programs in app and download each to timer when needed
• Adjustable buzzer with volume control up to 140 dB
• Can handle light rain, but not water proof
• Three additional operating modes
• Count up or down timer with maximum setting to 99 hours, 59 minutes
• Scoreboard mode displays scores for two teams up to 99 each
• Clock mode
• AC adapter and six-hour rechargeable battery included
• Dimensions are 25 x 16 x 2 inches
• Freestanding on ground or table or can be hanged from a fence
• Three-year warranty