The SEIKO DT-40 is a compact, multi-functional timer with a wide variety of uses, such as displaying times and scores for sporting events and counting days remaining for an event. The SEIKO DT-40 features 5 ½ inch digits and can be programmed and operated on the unit itself or by its included radio frequency remote control.
11 DIFFERENT MODES INCLUDE:
- Countdown Timer – preset up to 99 minutes, 59 seconds and counts down in full or 1/10 seconds
- Count-up Timer – counts up to 99 minutes, 59 seconds in full or 1/10 seconds
- Stopwatch – with lap or cumulative splitS
- Segment Timer – set up to 9 different countdown settings with ability to repeat 99 times
- Clock – 12 or 24 hour display with 5 distinct alarm settings
- Score – 2 team scores up to 99 with game/sets won up to 9 each
- Game Mode (Countdown) – switch the display between countdown time and score
- Game Mode (Count-Up) – switch the display between count-up time and score
- Tennis – with points, games won, serve and tie-break point
- 4 Digit Numerical Display – display any four digit number from 0 to 9999
- Remaining Date Display – counts down days remaining to event from up to 9998 days away
The SEIKO DT-40 has dimensions of 22 x 8 x 5 and is powered by AC 100-240V. It can be displayed on table-top, hung on a wall, or displayed with the SEIKO KT-011 caster stand (sold separately).
SEIKO DT-40 - Instruction Manual